1. The University of Cape Coast intends to apply part of its Budgetary Allocation of Funds and Internally Generated Funds where applicable, for payments under the following contracts.
BID SECURITY GH¢
Supply of Computers, UPS, Printers, Photocopier and Scanners for DAA
Supply of 60 grams Bond papers for UCC Press
(to be supplied in batches over 3 months)
Supply and installation of 60KVA Generator set and automatic change over switch for VCs Lodge
Supply of Laptop and desktop computers and digital duplicator for IoE
2. The University of Cape Coast invites sealed Tenders from eligible suppliers for supply of the above goods. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as Amended and the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
3. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from The Procurement Office, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, and inspect the bidding document at the address and location given from Thursday, 10th November, 2022, Monday-Friday, 9.00 am to 4.00 pm local time each day.
4. A complete set of Tender documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon the payment of a non-refundable fee of GH¢200.00 for all documents. The method of payment will be by cash or bank draft to University of Cape Coast. The document will be obtained personally.
5. Tenders must be deposited in the Tender Box located at the Procurement Office, New Central Administration Building, New Site, at or before 11:00 am, on Tuesday, 29th November, 2022.
6. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for Tender submission. All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of not less than the respective amounts indicated above from a reputable Bank in the format attached in the tender documents. Late Tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened at 11.05 am in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend at the Academic Board Chamber located at the Top Floor of the New Administration Building, University of Cape Coast and at the time specified above.
7. All tenders must be accompanied by:
Valid Business Registration Certificate, VAT Certificate, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate, Manufacturers Authorization (where applicable), PPA Registration Certificate, etc.
8. Address for inspection and Purchase of Tender Documents:
New Central Administration Block- New Site